Sustainable Development MM14CG03-3006 24.11.2022-16.12.2022
Studieperiodens (kursens) lärandemål
• knows that SD comprise an ecologic, economic, tech-nical, social and cultural aspect which are all dependent of each other.
• understand that future possibilities to survival and a good life is dependent on a sustainable use of nature, people and environment.
• can consider the ecologic, social and cultural aspects of SD as well as accessibility aspects in all activities and in his/her own working community act in a sustainable way
• can take responsibility by contributing to a global sus-tainable development of the community.
Studieperiodens (kursens) innehåll
• from hunters and gatherers to farmers, the pressure on the natural resources increases
• the population explosion, industrial revolution and the environmental consequences of the interaction between the modern human society and the rest of the global ecosystem
• sustainable management of natural resources and energy supply
• global resource allocation and life-style issues
• the international environment management standards and Novia environment management system