Wildenstam & Uggla (2018). Marknadsföring - Modeller och principer
Articles according to teacher's instructions
* Exercises and discussions
* Project work and presentation
* Project work (report and presentation)
31.08.2020 - 20.12.2020
01.08.2020 - 30.09.2020
Faculty of Business
Degree Programme in Business Administration
Vasa, Wolffskavägen 33
* Project work
* Individual work
Guest lecturer and collaboration with local business community
To be announced in connection with the course start
HT20 period 1 + 2 on campus
If no On-campus studies are allowed, lectures and other course elements will be held via Teams
* World analysis
* Market research
* Consumer behavior
* Industrial markets
* Competitive / market mix
The student does not meet the assessment criteria for at least satisfactory
* Students know the basic concepts of marketing and understand the importance of marketing in the organization
* Students have basic knowledge of consumer and purchasing behavior and processes
* Students understand the basics of marketing planning and know different ways to communicate in the market.
* Students are well acquainted with basic concepts in marketing and understand the marketing's multifaceted opportunities in the organization.
* Students have a good knowledge of the subject and can, under supervision, collect and analyze information about consumer behavior and purchasing processes.
* Students understand the different parts of the marketing planning. Students are familiar with various ways of communicating in the market and can, under supervision, apply these in practice.
* Students can describe marketing well and understand the role of marketing both internally and externally in the organization. Students can practically apply different methods in marketing
* Students have excellent knowledge of the subject and can independently collect and analyze information about consumer behavior and purchasing processes.
* Students have excellent knowledge of the various parts of planning and can apply these in practice. Students are familiar with different ways of communicating in the market and can apply these independently in practice.