- can apply physical assessment into the specific nursing context
- can identify health problems related to cardiovascular, lymphatic, vascular or hematologic disorders
- can use the nursing process as a framework for providing individualized care to patients in the specific nursing context.
- can explain nursing implications for medication and other treatments prescribed for the specific nursing context
- can apply insights into altered hematological, cardiovascular and vascular functions onto all nursing contexts.
- can apply insights into altered integumentary- and eye and ear functions to all nursing contexts
- knows how to prioritize the patient’s needs for nursing care, act correctly on those, and document them based on the national guidelines and classification system
- applies critical thinking and decision-making in the specific nursing context
- applies ethical and cultural aspects in the specific nursing context