E-learning. Classroom lectures.
Exercises in the simulator
08.11.2021 - 10.12.2021
11.06.2021 - 07.11.2021
1 - 30
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
Lasse Lusto, Emilia Lindroos
Degree Programme in Maritime Management, Captain, Degree Programme in Maritime Management
Åbo, Hertig Johans parkgata 21
STCW-Code:Table A-II/1 column 4; including:
• Information obtained from radar and ARPA is correctly inter-preted and analysed, taking into account the limitations of the equipment and prevailing circumstances and conditions.
• Action taken to avoid a close encounter or collision with other vessels is in accordance with the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea.
• Decisions to alter course and/or speed are both timely and in accordance with accepted navigation practices.
• Adjustments made to the ship’s course and speed maintain safety of navigation.
• Communication is clear, concise and acknowledged at all times in a seamanlike manner.
Manoeuvring signals are made at the appropriate time and are in accordance with the International Regulations for Preventing Col-lisions at Sea.