Lectures and exercises in the classroom and/or project-based learning.
10.01.2022 - 18.02.2022
15.11.2021 - 09.01.2022
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
Degree Programme in Maritime Technology
Åbo, Hertig Johans parkgata 21
Re-exam dates set by Novia generally.
Time and place you will find from your schedule and exam dates are determined by the teacher at the beginning of an actual course. Re-exam dates set by Novia generally.
• Demonstrates familiarity with core material and concepts
• Correctly use single industry concepts
• Find information for a single situation
• Distinguishes everyday information from the data studied
• Acting in professional situations demonstrates familiarity with their professional field
• Shows that you have achieved your core competence goals
• Work safely
• Act in accordance with the ecological principles of the profession
• Organize your own and group activities
• Demonstrates consistent concepts and knowledge base in the field of familiarity
• Evaluate and limit the need for information
• Work well in professional tasks and situations
• Work in multicultural environments
• Work safely
• Work consistently with the ecological principles of the profession
• Organize your own and group activities consistently
• Expertly use industry concepts and information
• Evaluate and use different sources of information
• Apply the knowledge base in professional varied / challenging tasks with expertise
• To act in different positions, in different operating environments.
• To act independently and responsibly in a professional situation
• Act with safety in mind
• To justify the activity in accordance with the ecological principles of the profession
• To organize your own and the group's activities in a professional manner