Vasa Centralsjukhus https://www.vaasankeskussairaala.fi/sv/
See Moodle for more information;:
About any health checks, tests and vaccinations
Practice in patient-centered nursing care in the surgical field
Practice seminars 10.10
Participation in Hallå 2 project week 48
21.08.2023 - 01.10.2023
15.06.2023 - 03.09.2023
0 - 35
Faculty of Health and Welfare
Nina Vestö, Terese Herrgård-Backlund, Åsa Lågland, Jannica Andtfolk
Perioperative Nursing Care and Health Technology
Specialized Nursing skills
Practice: Elderly Care
Practice: Medical Nursing Care
Drug Therapy 1, 2 & 3
At least 2 of these:
Responses to Altered Hematological, Cardiovascular and Sensory Function
Responses to Altered Gastrointestinal and Endocrine Function and Urinary Elimination
Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal, Neurologic and Respiratory Function
Degree Programme in Nursing
Only for degree students.
Not possible to validate.
Practice 40 h/week (38h at the practice place and 2h for your assignments from school) for 6 weeks.
Approved assignments and seminars.
Practice 40 h/week for 6 weeks.
Approved assignments and seminars
1 credit = 27h, this course is 9 credits 243h.
40h/ week and 6 weeks = 240h
3 h for introduction
Passed performance in clinical studies:
A Satisfactorily achieved the objectives of the internship section.
B Interest and motivation
• can receive feedback and shows willingness to develop professional skills
• follows the work list and keeps agreed times
• can ask questions that are relevant to learning a work step
C Knowledge and skills
• mostly works according to plan and has a basic accuracy in important work steps
• can perform tasks under supervision
• has basic knowledge and can ask questions that are relevant to learn
• can follow directives and instructions and takes responsibility for tasks
• can make decisions related to work tasks at a basic level
• knows the value base and considers the professional ethical principles
D Cooperation and treatment
• can communicate and respond to patients/clients/customers
• can collaborate with others in the work team