Work Practice in Clinical Laboratory 2 BA18KL02-3002 01.08.2022-31.12.2022
Competence objectives of the study unit
- have skills in the phases of the laboratory examination process from the preanalytical to the postanalytical, when carrying out laboratory examinations, both in specimen collection and near patient examination.
- are able to meet the need of the patient in the specimen collection process
- are able to establish co-operative and harmonious working relationships with other health professionals
- have the ability to independently evaluate and manage new situations that belong to the area.
- have insights into quality assurance and improvement.
- consider security and occupational safety as well as sustainable development in the laboratory.
- have insights into ethical issues and base their work on work ethical values.
Clinical Laboratory Methodology
Content of the study unit
Work Practice in specimen collection, clinical biochemistry, clinical hematology, clinical microbiology, clinical physiology and neurophysiology, nuclear medicine, histopathology and cytology, transfusion medicine
Name of lecturer(s)
01.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
Enrollment date range
15.06.2022 - 31.08.2022
Faculty of Health and Welfare
Teachers and responsibilities
Degree Programme in Biomedical Laboratory Scientist