Embedded Systems ELA18IK01-3002 24.10.2022-18.12.2022
Competence objectives of the study unit
The goal is to understand a near real-time operating system (RTOS), develop applications for this OS, first by running the operating system in a simulation, then on hardware. Hardware is studied to the extent necessary for the applications in question.
Programming courses and network courses according to grades 2-3
Content of the study unit
- Knowledge of programming at microcontroller level and embedded systems: program structure and use of necessary tools.
- Programming in simulator and on hardware.
- Basic knowledge of typical hardware
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of a near real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Developing applications for an RTOS,
Assessment criteria – satisfactory (1-2)
Foundations and concepts.
Know the basics and analyze finished programs for embedded systems.
Assessment criteria – good (3-4)
Analyze, understand and plan a solution with regard to reliability.
Write program totals with real-time requirements.
Assessment criteria – excellent (5)
Design reliable and integrated solutions.
Implement more advanced solutions for hardware-based embedded systems.
Name of lecturer(s)
24.10.2022 - 18.12.2022
Enrollment date range
15.06.2022 - 30.10.2022
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
ELA19-V-I (Size: 20.
Teachers and responsibilities
Degree Programme in Electrical Engineering and Automation