Seminars, written assignment, group-work and lectures.
Reading of scientific articles, gathering information, revising and writing reports.
22.09.2020 - 22.12.2020
01.08.2020 - 30.09.2020
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
Degree Programme in Maritime Management, Captain, Degree Programme in Maritime Management
Åbo, Hertig Johans parkgata 21
Active participation in the seminars (more detailed instructions during the course), written assignment accepted.
• Demonstrates familiarity with the industry's knowledge base.
• Can find information from a source of information for a case.
• Can use guided models in situations
• Is able to solve a given task independently.
• Can coordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities.
• Can act responsibly in accordance with ecological principles in different situations
• Is able to apply the knowledge base of the field consistently
• Can search for information from various sources of information.
• Is able to apply models in practice.
• Is able to solve a given task independently and consistently
• Is able to consistently coordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities
• Can act consistently and responsibly according to ecological principles in different situations
• Knowledgeable in applying the knowledge base in the field
• Is able to choose appropriate sources of information for the situation and is able to search for relevant information
• Is able to select and apply models critically in practice
• Knowledgeable about how to solve multiple assignments
• Is able to co-ordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities.
• Can act expertly and responsibly in accordance with ecological principles in different situations