Lectures and/or project-based learning and exercises. Authen-tic shipwreck cases studies.
18.10.2021 - 20.10.2021
11.06.2021 - 17.10.2021
1 - 60
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
Degree Programme in Maritime Management, Captain, Degree Programme in Maritime Management
Åbo, Hertig Johans parkgata 21
Written examination and possible assignments passed.
• Demonstrates familiarity with the industry's knowledge base.
• Can find information from a source of information for a case.
• Can use guided models in situations
• Is able to solve a given task independently.
• Can coordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities.
• Can act responsibly in accordance with ecological principles in different situations
• Is able to apply the knowledge base of the field consistently
• Can search for information from various sources of information.
• Is able to apply models in practice.
• Is able to solve a given task independently and consistently
• Is able to consistently coordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities
• Can act consistently and responsibly according to ecological principles in different situations
• Knowledgeable in applying the knowledge base in the field
• Is able to choose appropriate sources of information for the situation and is able to search for relevant information
• Is able to select and apply models critically in practice
• Knowledgeable about how to solve multiple assignments
• Is able to co-ordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities.
• Can act expertly and responsibly in accordance with ecological principles in different situations