Hydraulics and Pneumatics MO21O311-3003 07.02.2022-07.03.2022
Competence objectives of the study unit
• has knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatic systems.
• understand the working order of different components and system applications. a
• ability to handle operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Content of the study unit
• Basics and flow laws
• Pumps and motors
• Hydraulic cylinders and turning gears
• Troubleshooting and system building
• Press and flow
• Steering techniques
• Scheme reading
• Air treatment
• Troubleshooting and maintenance