Installation, Mounting and Maintenance MO21O316-3001 02.03.2022-30.04.2022
Competence objectives of the study unit
• are to plan and execute their work/tasks in a sustainable manner while considering economical aspects, the environment and occupational safety.
• are expected to choose and utilise the correct instruments/tools/equipment, special tool and measuring equipment in an applicable way.
Ship Diesel Engine 1
Steam Boilers and Turbines
Content of the study unit
• Secure working methods and safety precautions for service and installation work
• Installation and hand tools
• Service and repair of ship engines and machinery
• Preparation and performimg of installation or servicing of machinery in a professional manner in accordance with mechanical drawings/engineering drawings