The material will be on Moodle
Exercises (oral and written)
Exams (oral and written)
During the course we'll focus on:
- Oral and written exercises
- Finnish everyday vocabulary
- Reading and listening comprehensions
- Grammar/language structures
0-5 and in some exercises pass/fail.
The final course grade is based on Level A1
12.09.2022 - 27.11.2022
15.06.2022 - 12.09.2022
Faculty of Health and Welfare
Irén Vikström-Dahl, Anita Kvist
The student will be able to:
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at meeting specific needs
- introduce him-/herself and others, as well as ask and answer questions about personal circumstances, such as living arrangements, friends, possessions and healt
- interact with others in a simple way, provided that the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help
- learn the basic grammar
Degree Programme in Nursing
Vasa, Wolffskavägen 31
Oral and written exam.
We meet 2 times a week.
In the end of the course oral and written exam.