Materials and internet links to current sources handed out during the course.
The issues dealt with in the course are naturally also to be found in many other sources.
The course is carried out as self-studies on the Moodle platform. The course is built up around 5 themes, with one hand-in task per theme. More details on the Moodle plattform. The course is recommended for those how aim to attend the Circular economy workshops during spring 2023.
Activity and engagement in the subject. A holistic perspective of the subject and an entrepreneurial approach.
01.08.2022 - 31.07.2023
02.07.2022 - 31.05.2023
Fredrik Strandberg, Annemari Andrésen
Degree Programme in Business Administration
The theories will be applied in practice during the workshops carried out in cooperation with companies within the CCEF project.
All assignments should be handed in by the end of April 2023.
Self-studies with hand-in tasks. The course is open on the course platform in Moodle. The absolute deadlines for all tasks are by end of April 2023.
- understands the main features of circular economy and sustainable development- knows how investment decision are made
- is familiar with the latest trends when it comes to sustainability in business
- knows where companies can find help assistance with sustainability challenges in Finland, but also internationally
- knows where to find sufficient and accurate information about the subject
- knows how to identify controversies and problems within the subject (e.g. green washing)
- can identify sustainable business opportunities and can give suggestions how to make these opportunities profitable for the company
A Report / Reports not handed in or an unacceptable level of quality (including missed DLs) of the reports and/or presentations.
All reports handed in on time and at an approvable level of quality.
Good work input overall: reports handed in on time and of high quality.
Exceptional quality overall: the written reports.