is determined at the start of the course
lectures, guest lectures, workshops and exercises
study visits to business organizations and companies
The course is examined through exercises, project work and the exam. The project work is a group work in collaboration with the course Fundamentals in Marketing.
31.08.2020 - 20.12.2020
01.08.2020 - 30.09.2020
Faculty of Business
Degree Programme in Business Administration
Vasa, Wolffskavägen 33
project work in groups
guest lecturer and collaboration with the local business community
Determined at the start of the course
Autumn 2020, period 1 + 2 on Campus
If On-campus studies are still not allowed, lectures and other parts of the course will be done via Teams
54 h of teaching with lectures and exercises
21 hours of preparation and exercises for local teaching
30 hours of assignments
30 h preparation for the exam
business concept and business plan
business as a profession
company administration and where to get help
individual company, private company, limited company, cooperative
to choose a corporate form
risks and opportunities
business development, business development and financing
The student has not met the assessment requirements at least at the satisfactory level for all examination forms.
Students understand the meaning of the concepts of enterprise, entrepreneur and intrapreneur
Students understand the importance of a business concept and can draw up simpler business plans.
Students have a holistic view of how to start a company and choose a company form and know which agencies can assist in founding. Students understand the basics of how to finance a business.
Students have a holistic view of the risks associated with entrepreneurship
* Students understand the importance of entrepreneurial and entrepreneurial spirit as a driving force in business economics
* Students can assess business ideas and develop and develop simpler business plans.
* Students can list the documents needed to start a business and understand the difference between the different corporate forms and between different forms of financing.
* Students can understand the risks associated with entrepreneurship and understand the importance of some risk management.
* Students have in-depth knowledge of enterprise and can describe the importance of renewing business both by founding new companies and by developing pre-existing businesses.
* Students can formulate a business concept and can independently formulate a business plan for it
* Students can start a company independently and can choose a company form in a motivated way and find forms of financing.
* Students can independently chart the company's risks and draw up a plan for how to minimize them