Lectures, individual and group work, discussions, oral and written presentations, study excursions
This course may also be realized partly as a webcourse.
20.09.2021 - 17.12.2021
11.06.2021 - 30.09.2021
1 - 60
Faculty of Technology and Seafaring
Degree Programme in Maritime Management, Captain, Degree Programme in Maritime Management
Åbo, Hertig Johans parkgata 21
Assignments handed in, presentations, other activities
• Demonstrates familiarity with the industry's knowledge base.
• Can find information from a source of information for a case.
• Can use guided models in situations
• Is able to solve a given task independently.
• Can coordinate and promote the group's goal-oriented activities.
• Can act responsibly in accordance with ecological principles in different situations